- 4/4/2020 Student Meal Program Update: Please click here
- 3/27/2020 Student Meals Update: Please click here.
- 3/25/2020 Message from Superintendent Devillier: Please click here.
- 3/23/2020 The Zachary Food Pantry Notice: Please click here.
- 3/23/2020 ZCSD donated lunches: Please click here.
- 3/23/2020 Student Feeding Program Update: Please click here.
- 3/21/2020 Technology Help & Internet Information: Please click here.
- 3/20/2020 Pre-K tuition & Extended Day Payments: Please click here.
- 3/19/2020 ACT Prep On-Line Prep: Please click here.
- 3/18/2020 ZCSD At-Home Learning Resources: Please click here.
- 3/17/2020 ZCSD Student Feeding Program: Please click here
- 3/15/2020 ZCSD COVID-19 District Update: Please click here.
- 3/13/2020 ZCSD COVID-19 District Update: Please click here.
- 3/9/2020 Chickenpox: Please see the attached notification regarding a diagnosed case of chickenpox at Zachary Early Learning Center.
- 3/6/2020 ZCSD COVID-19 District Update-Stop the Spread! Please click here
- 2/10/2020 ZCSD COVID-19 LA Dept of Health: The Zachary Community School District will continue to follow proper health and safety precautions to ensure the well-being of all students and staff. With recent news about the Coronavirus and the Mumps, we have attached additional information provided by the Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals and the CDC. The ZCSD follows the Communicable Disease Control guidelines for prevention and identification of possible cases of the virus and state guidelines relative to immunization requirements.
ZCSD Coronavirus/Mumps Release
- 11/5/2019: Flu season is here. As ZCSD continues to keep our students safe and healthy, we are sharing a “flu fact sheet” that has been provided to us by the Louisiana Department of Health. The ZCSD wants to keep your children and the adults who care for them healthy.
Center for Disease Control Resources
- About Coronavirus
- How it spreads
- Prevention & Treatment
- What to do if you are sick
- Travel Information
- Cases in the U.S.
- Frequently Asked Questions
COVID19 General Information
1-855-523-2652 or 211
Available 8:00 A.M.- 4:30 P.M.