- 11/8/2018: Zachary Community School District Earns “A”
Today, the Louisiana Department of Education released the 2017-2018 school and district performance results. Congratulations to our students, parents, staff and community! Our school district earned an “A” letter grade and remains Louisiana’s top performing school district.
For more information, visit:
ZCSD Press Release 11/8/2018
- 11/4/2018: Fall 2018 Release of District Performance Results Coming Soon!
On November 8, 2018, the Louisiana Department of Education (LDOE) will release the 2017-2018 school and district performance results. We would like to take this opportunity to provide you with an update about the changes in the calculation of scores for all districts/schools in the state of Louisiana.
- The “NEW” score calculation includes the addition of a “Student Progress (Growth)” component, as well as changes in the way index value points, are awarded.
- What is Louisiana’s K-12 Accountability System?
- What does it take to earn an “A” in Louisiana?
- What is new about this year’s School Performance Scores?
- Where can parents get more information about the schools’ performance?
For clarification on how performance scores are determined, please take time to read the documents above in their entirety. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Louisiana’s #1 Performing School District since 2005!
- District Report Card
- 2018 District Letter Grade: A
- 2018 District Performance Score: 93.6
- 56% of our students Scored Mastery or Advanced on Fall 2018 3-8, English I-II & Algebra and Geometry
- Highest in the State
- ACT Composite Score All Students 21.9 (Highest in the state)
- National Average 20.8
Supervisor of Accountability, Assessment and Mathematics