- What is Louisiana’s K-12 Accountability System?
- What does it take to earn an “A” in Louisiana?
- What is new about this year’s School Performance Scores?
- Where can parents get more information about the schools’ performance?
For clarification on how performance scores are determined, please take time to read the documents above in their entirety. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Louisiana’s #1 Performing School District since 2005!
- District Report Card
- 2022 District Letter Grade: A
- 2022 District Performance Score: 96.6
- 2022 DPS details
- 2022 State LEA LEAP 2025 Progress Subgroup Summary
- 2019 District Letter Grade: A
- 2019 District Performance Score: 95.9
High School Graduation Rate
- Zachary High School: >95%
- Zachary Community School District: >95%
(LA R.S. 17:221.4 (B)(5)(a))
2022 School Performance Scores
|School||Grade Span||2022 Letter Grade||2022 SPS|
|Northwestern Elementary School||Kindergarten||A||92.4|
|Rollins Place Elementary School||1st - 2nd||A||91.3|
|Zachary Elementary School||3rd - 4th||A||91.9|
|Copper Mill Elementary School||5th - 6th||B||84.1|
|Northwestern Elementary School||7th - 8th||A||92.9|
|Zachary High School||9th - 12th||A||104.1|
- 51% of our students Scored Mastery and Above on 2021- 2022 LEAP 3-8 and LEAP High School Assessments
- Highest in the State
- Zachary Community Schools is the only district in which 50% of its’ students scored proficient or higher on the statewide assessment
- 2022 State LEA LEAP 2025 Mastery Summary
- ACT Best Composite Score for 2021-2022 Seniors 20.5 highest in the state
- National Average 19.8
Supervisor of Accountability and Assessment