- What is Louisiana’s K-12 Accountability System?
- What does it take to earn an “A” in Louisiana?
- What is new about this year’s School Performance Scores?
- Where can parents get more information about the schools’ performance?
For clarification on how performance scores are determined, please take time to read the documents above in their entirety. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Louisiana’s #1 Performing School District since 2005!
- District Report Card
- 2019 District Letter Grade: A
- 2019 District Performance Score: 95.9
- 51% of our students Scored Mastery and above on 2021- 2022 LEAP 3-8 and LEAP High School Assessments
- Highest in the State
- Zachary Community Schools is the only district in which 50% of its’ students scored proficient or higher on the statewide assessment
- ACT Best Composite Score for 2020-2021Seniors 20.8 highest in the state (Tied)
- National Average 20.8
Supervisor of Accountability, Assessment and Mathematics